Welcome to Pacific Union International
An team you can trust. Results you can count on.
Pacific Union International is committed to providing you an extraordinary buying experience. We pride ourselves on exceeding expectations at every turn, whether it's with our unparalleled neighborhood knowledge, our willingness to go the extra mile, or our unmatched professional expertise and experience. With 21 offices in the Greater Bay Area - more than any other independent real-estate firm - we offer a full range of personal and commercial real-estate services, including buying, selling, and relocation.
Here are ways in which we assist you in the buying process:
- We will help you determine the required characteristics of your new property (price range, location, quality, income and expenses etc).
- Identify available properties that meet your criteria.
- Plan tours of properties of interest following your schedule.
- Provide a Comparative Market Analysis to determine the true market value of properties you are interested in.
- Advise you of the financing options available to you and refer you to the finest SF mortgage brokers and bankers.
- Help you accurately determine the maximum mortgage amount for which you are qualified.
- Give you an estimate of the cash required for purchase.
- Communicate with you periodically to review the buying process and progress.
- Advise you on the preparation of an offer (terms, conditions, contingencies, competitiveness etc).
- Responsibly, safely and aggressively negotiate on your behalf.
- Provide you with a selection of the most qualified inspection professionals in San Francisco.
- Monitor progress toward closing when your contract is accepted.
- Refer you to leading San Francisco real estate attorneys and other vendors required for safe, solid transaction.
- Immediately advise you of events that may challenging the escrow or timely closing.
- Stay in contact with the listing agent to make sure escrow and agreements are proceeding smoothly.
- Close succesffully on the property.
- Advise ways in which we can be of service following the sale be it property management, assistance with planning renovations, assist in locating new tenants etc.
Seasoned Buyer Support from the Income Property Professionals Group at Pacific Union International
Having a highly experienced, well connected real estate team (Realtors, inspectors, transaction coordinators, engineers, escrow officers, contractors, real estate attorneys and the like) representing your best interest at every turn throughout the buying process is critical and priceless in value, safety and quality results.
As a 24 year San Francisco sales and marketing professional and top 2% producing San Francisco Realtor, Peter Fisler and his team of professionals at Pacific Union International know the city of San Francisco and it's respective real estate markets thoroughly and are pleased to share our investment knowledge and market experience with our loyal clients.
Pacific Union International's high tech and innovative approach to helping you buy your next property will save you time, money and reduce the high-stress associated with buying. Contact our team and we'll sign you up (if you wish) to receive instant notifications when property meeting your search criteria hit the market.
Real estate questions we can assist with? Please contact our pressure-free, proactive team: Contact our team.
We're pleased and prepared to be of exemplary service and value. Thank you.